Thank god it’s Friday! This weekend I’m meeting an old friend up in Carmel. He wants to go hiking in Big Sur (it’s going to be 72 degrees!) and I want to drink wine at Casanova. They’ll be plenty to instagram. I went to high school in the area and it’s near and dear to my heart. Do you have any thrilling weekend plans? Do tell! And now for some fun weekend links:
– “To Fall in Love With Anyone, Do This”
– Fascinating story of jewelry designed by the daughter of a French social anthropologist that married a Maasai warrior
– A woodsy candle for cozy winter nights
– Amelia Bedelia, anyone? Dress Like Your Favorite Children’s Book Character
– Trying to eat less peanut butter and more salads. Starting with this one.
– These tights are the best thing that happened to my half-marathon training
– Anya Hindmarch’s Guide to London (I loved visiting her Belgravia shop)
– Excited be selling these new fashion illustrations on Buddy Editions
– Would you try this yogurt, avocado, and honey mask? I just might…
– My little brother recommended Transparent and I’m almost done with season one. It’s heart warming and funny and brilliant.