I thought I’d kick off the weekend links with some photographs by Joyce Lee. I’ve been admiring her work for years (she’s shot for the likes of Hermès and Kate Spade…) and was thrilled when she agreed to give Buddy Editions exclusive rights to sell these four prints. I think I need a 30″x40″ of the ‘6am Sun Moon Lake’ (a striking shot of Joyce’s mama in Taiwan) hanging in my next apartment. And now some fun links around the web:
– I donated and hope you will too. These kids deserve inspiring field trips and safe summer programs for years to come.
– ‘To Fall Out of Love, Do This’ – a hysterical response by The New Yorker
– I’ve always wanted to take a river cruise down the Nile.
– Did you follow the highly addictive 40 Days of Dating experiment? This weekend I’m curling up with their newly released book.
– The simple, straight-forward to-do app that changed my life.
– The awesome Alexa Chung for AG Jeans collab sold out almost everywhere.
– A great NPR story on artist Sister Corita Kent. Many of the women in my family went to Immaculate Heart in Hollywood and their homes are full of her prints.
– My summer motivation? This Marysia Swim bikini.