Happy Halloween, my dears. As it isn’t really celebrated here in Denmark (no cute little trick-or-treaters, tear…), I’ve already moved on to Thanksgiving. My favorite colors for the Turkey Day table? Burgundy, burnt orange, eggplant, copper, gold, and grey. I especially love natural touches incorporated into the table (think gourds, pumpkins, horn, tortoise, and pheasant feathers). Below, I’ve gathered sixty pieces I think would look lovely when we sit down to feast. Enjoy. READ POST
Leopard Haircalf Bow Mules, $129 (get 30% off with code FRIENDS30)
Greetings from Paris! Today is our last day and while I’m sad to leave, I can’t wait to get home to my pug! Some fabulous online sales this weekend:
– Shopbop added tons of great new items to their sale
– Anthropologie is offering an extra 40% off sale styles.
– Ann Taylor is offering 50% off wear now styles + 50% off all sale
– Loft is offering 50% off practically everything (no code necessary)
– Pottery Barn is offering an extra 20% off clearance with code EXTRA20
– Williams-Sonoma is offering 20% off your order + free shipping with code FALL
– Williams-Sonoma Home is offering 20% off your order with code FALL
– West Elm is offering 25% off all in stock items
– Talbots up to 30% off your entire purchase with code FRIENDS30
– Crate & Barrel is still offering 20% off all dining items
And below, tons of more fun finds!