As we prepare for our sixth IVF transfer this afternoon (crossing our fingers and toes!), I’ve naturally got bouncing babies on my mind. There are so many darling finds out there for little ones this time of year and though I’m not a mommy blogger, I love to occasionally share them all with you. Perhaps you have a little one of your own or a niece, nephew, godchild, or grandchild you love to spoil. Below, over fifty charming finds for the babies and children that bring us joy. Praying that Simon and I have one to kiss, cuddle, and spoil rotten soon. READ POST
Because Turkey is no longer issuing entry visas to Americans, our vacation to Istanbul this week has been moved to France. Thankfully, Paris is always a good idea. One spot I can’t wait to visit is the Marais boutique of ceramicist and jewelry designer Alix D. Reynis. I can’t get enough of her limoges porcelain dinnerware and lighting designs and am hoping to bring some back to Chez Taylor. Her collaboration with French illustrator Marin Montagut (how darling is the green Luxembourg Garden chair?) is high on my list wish as well. Explore more of Reynis’ beautiful designs below. READ POST
I hope your weekend is off to a lovely start. The days are getting shorter here in Scandinavia and we’re in full hygge mode. Yesterday, I met the sweetest Danish girl for hot chocolate in the city center. She was a big fan of Matchbook and I’m so glad she reached out. Is there anything more wonderful than connecting with a kindred spirit? Moving right along, there are some fabulous online sales this weekend:
– Anthropologie is offering 25% off everything. I have my eye on the sequin heels above.
– J.Crew is offering up to 25% off coats + vests with code SOGOOD. Coveting this one.
– Ann Taylor is offering 50% off your purchase with code ALLTHEWAY
– Loft is offering 50% off everything (no code necessary)
– Pottery Barn is offering 20% off your order + free fast shipping with code CHEERS
– Williams-Sonoma is offering 20% off your order + free shipping with code FALL
– Williams-Sonoma Home is offering 20% off your order with code FALL
– West Elm is offering 25% off all in stock items
– Talbots up to 40% off select styles + extra 40% off markdowns
– World Market is offering up to 30% off with code BUYMORESAVEMORE
– Crate & Barrel is offering 20% all dining items. Love these, these, and especially these.
– Land of Nod is offering 20% off holiday decor
And below, tons of more chic finds! READ POST
I love coming across new (to me, at least!) images of a space I love. These shots of Aerin Lauder‘s gorgeous Hamptons home were published in Harper’s Bazaar Arabia and I’m so glad they crossed my path. From the stunning stair runner above to the peacock blue dining area below, every room in the handsome property is brimming with style. I’m off to hunt for a venetian mirror like the one in photo three…! Explore more of the inspiring feature below. READ POST
Looking for some affordable art prints to spruce up your walls this holiday season? Look no further than Artfully Walls. The online art shop is full of inexpensive prints by painters, illustrators, and photographers around the world. From travel photography snapped in India to the traditional still life, there’s something for every artistic taste. Below, check out my top picks from Artfully Walls. Looking for more art suggestions? Explore my artist spotlight series here. READ POST